11.03.2013

katie and travis have an engagement party! BECAUSE THEY'RE ENGAGED!

 
If I had blogged about this when I was supposed to I would have said-
I threw Travis and Katie an engagement party in our backyard right before we moved. It was pretty special and magical and such a fun way to kick off wedding festivities!! 
WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR THE WEDDING!!
*Better late than never?*
 


Ha!  Toms face.  Haha!  Of course right after this party, roughly 5 seconds before deciding to move, we finally got rid of that wretched blue thing behind the dads.  Looking at it in this picture makes me legit angry. But his face is just so funny!

hottie

sisters :)










                                     

it was a perfect turnout on a magical night for an amazing couple. i love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment