11.04.2013

fourth of july

 
These Fourth of July pictures are out of order and mostly blurry.  Ignore those things. 
 
We went to the Kirkland parade and got the best seats in world and sat with the best people in the world . I love parades more than most adults because I'm about 9 in my heart half the time and 85 the other half....can you think of 2 ages that love parades more?  I didn't think so. Also, I fully cry every time the national anthem is sung. So that happened.
Then we went over to the Days for a picnic and horse petting.
We closed out the day at Maltby Assembly at the best fireworks show I've ever seen and now we have to go to every year until forever. The whole day was perfect. Now turn off your photo snobbery and look at the blurry pictures.









































 

No comments:

Post a Comment