2.15.2012

we love us some beckett pennebaker.  here is one of the many reasons why!

he brought quinn a LOVELY little valentine at the CRACK of dawn.  I know it was at the crack of dawn because when matt was leaving at 6:30 ish, he almost ran over becketts mama! 
quinn carried it around all day long.  he fed beckett (the picture of beckett) snacks, lunch, and milk, all sorts of things.  which is good because normally, beckett has a bit of a love/hate with food. thank you beckett for the cookies and card!  we love you too!




so for family valentines, quinn and I...or just I...made daddy an I LOVE DADDY shirt.  I spent most of the day making sure the shirt didn't get food or dirt on it till daddy got home and after a close call with an apricot thumbprint, the shirt stayed nice and clean. quinn helped me make roasted cauliflower macaroni and cheese, one of his favorites, for special dinner and a chocolate cheese cake for dessert.  I recently found a spring pan at an estate sale and I've been dying to use it but I've been too intimidated by the idea of actually making cheesecake.  good news.  this recipe is VERY easy! um, yes...it went over VERY well.  the recipe can be found herei did add another 1/2 cup of chocolate chips because my mouth demands more chocolate than necessary pretty much always. 
                                        


we spent our valentine evening visiting a precious girl and her precious family.  matt hadn't met little ava yet and basically couldn't wait another minute.  










he clearly hated it.  as did quinn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment