3.27.2011

THIS WEEK!

so i suck at blogging.  BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP!  no one reads it, so that takes the pressure off...it's mostly just so all that is constantly tornado-ing (don't judge me for making up my own word) in my brain will have somewhere to go so that I can fall asleep at night.  i have been BUSY.  hair, hair and more hair.  I LOVE it...i really do...but i only love it if I'm good about keeping up on the other important things in my life on my off time.  Laundry, dishwasher (my very lease favorite), keeping the garage clean!, tidying up my car every time i get out of it (my second least favorite), skip a few, and last of all, feeding Lazarus...our goldfish that should be dead because i never feed him.  this week i'm going to master it.  i've done it before (so i know it's possible) and i get so tired that i take the next week off and then never catch back up but the tiredness is so worth feeling like i have my life put together and my family is happy.
sometimes i have to plan it out.

the only way i'll keep the house clean is if i promise myself that i will NOT turn on morning television (my favorite thing) until the house is spotless...which usually means that i don't turn it on at all because i realize i'm so much happier without it.  i'll replace it with some civil wars, which just makes me happy, adele, who makes me scream sing and FAIL at sounding anything like her, or a good worship cd which centers my heart on Jesus for the day.  the last one sounds the best but, no one's perfect and sometimes i choose something else. the point is, any of it is better for my plan than the VIEW or Matt Lauer ahem ahem i mean the Today show ;) 

my other goal for the week.  break out Pheobe and start my pillows.  Pheobe is my beautiful sewing machine.  she's really gorgeous.  i got her from my wonderful family for my birthday and i'm trading one of my most favorite clients sewing lessons for hair services. ( i know. i'm a genius. ) she's going to teach me how to make a duvet cover also because she says it's just as easy as a pillow and i am just so very very doubtful. 

one last thing.  i garage saled (i already told you, don't judge) yesterday and bought 4 vintage sweaters and a childs baseball bat and glove holder for when Quinn plays baseball which i'm sure will be soon.  the total?  9 dollars and 14 cents.  the sweaters were 14 cents.  go me.  i'll post photos soon if i feel motivated enough.

be blessed this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment